Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default how do i split one table into 2 tables in word 2007

I know what you want now. Yes, it's the same Cell Alignment command. :-(

But you can still do it in VBA and I suspect we can make it easy for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
But is that the Cell Alignment command introduced in Word 2000 where you
have nine choices? I don't want that. I want just Vertical Alignment. The
horizontal alignment comes from my style.

"Beth Melton" wrote in message
Yes but only if you use VBA to customize them. It's not hard but involves
more than drag/drop.

On the bright side, I checked every table shortcut menu I could find and
the Cell Alignment command (for vertical alignment) is included.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Is it still possible to customize context menus in Word 2007. I assume
not, since you can't customize anything else except the QAT; that will
be a big productivity drain for me in tables alone, as I have added the
"Vertical Alignment" submenu to most of the table context menus.