Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
anne anne is offline

Default How much text will fit in one cell using Word 2007?

I appreciate all your help, but none of these things worked. In addition, I
did not set row heights, but they are there; and when I try to unclick the
option, it won't change. Any other ideas?

"DeanH" wrote:

In addition to Jay's comments, also on the Row dialog under Table Properties,
check the options for "Allow row to break across pages". This setting can be
applied to the whole table or individual rows, your choice.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"Anne" wrote:

I have a lot of text in one cell in Word. The problem is that even if I
resize the cells, all of the words do not show up and they don't move on to
the next page. So, is there a limit on the number of words you can fit in one
cell?