Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can you set up a future date for an email to be automatically

You will get an answer to an Outlook question by posting in an Outlook
newsgroup.

"sandy361" wrote in message
I am not completely a moron and I know that Microsoft Word is NOT an email
program but I thought that maybe someone on this posting site woudl have
an
answer to my OUTLLOOK question.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

sandy361 wrote:
I am wanting to automatically send an already composed email at a
later date. Can I set anything up that would automatically send it on
a particular date?

Some email programs, such as Outlook, can do that. However, contrary to
some
apparent opinions, Microsoft Word is not an email program.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman