Charles has answered your second question. For the first, note that the
"Print data only for forms" setting is on the Print tab of Tools | Options.

"Fluffypink" wrote in message
Hi

This is something I used to be able to do on wordperfect but cannot find

in
word. Is it possible and if so, how?:

I want to be able to print data onto a preprinted form that I have. To

make
it easier, I want to be able to create and see my actual form in word but

not
have the form print out. All i want to print is the data that i enter

into
the relevant form boxes.

Also, another wordperfect thing, was to be able to print two documents at
the same time onto the same paper - ie, type a letter and have my headed
paper document overprint at the same time.

Any advice would be great. Thanks.