Charles Kenyon

If you put it through OCR, I would suggest using save as to save it to a
text file. Then open that text file in Word and make the changes you want to
make.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"brownsugar" wrote in message
news
how do i make changes to a document that i scanned to ocr

"Fluffypink" wrote:

Hi

This is something I used to be able to do on wordperfect but cannot find
in
word. Is it possible and if so, how?:

I want to be able to print data onto a preprinted form that I have. To
make
it easier, I want to be able to create and see my actual form in word but
not
have the form print out. All i want to print is the data that i enter
into
the relevant form boxes.

Also, another wordperfect thing, was to be able to print two documents at
the same time onto the same paper - ie, type a letter and have my headed
paper document overprint at the same time.

Any advice would be great. Thanks.