Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I remove dotted underscoring?

The dots indicate that the text is formatted as Hidden. Select the text in
question and press Ctrl+Shift+H or select all the text and press
Ctrl+Spacebar (to remove all direct font formatting).

"Dick" wrote in message
When I type in a document all the typing is underscored with dots. When I
try to print the document, only the words not so underscored print. How

do I
remove the underscoring dots?