Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Question Access to Word Mailmerge "SaveAs"

Assuming that you saved the add-in in the right location (Word\Startup
folder), make sure that you start Word from the Start menu, and before you
start Outlook.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"904allen" wrote in message
Thanks a million it is just what I need but one problem I can't get the
add-in to intercept the command to merge to a new document any suggests.
Allen

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

I suspect that http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm will
fill
the bill.

904allen wrote:
I have several templates in a word directory that are used to merge
information from Access to them. Is it possible to automatically do a
saveas when raw document is created by these templates based on the
value of a field in the merge that is not placed in the document and
save this document in a different directory. I am using Word & Access
2003.