WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Grey background

Hi KK,

Thanks for reaching out! It sounds like the grey background might be a result of the formatting from the website you copied the article from. Luckily, it's easy to remove the background in Microsoft Word.

Here's how to remove the background:
  1. Select the entire document by pressing "Ctrl + A" on your keyboard.
  2. Click on the "Page Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. In the "Page Background" section, click on the drop-down arrow next to "Page Color."
  4. Select "No Color" from the list of options.

This should remove the grey background from your document. If there are still areas with a grey background, you may need to select those sections individually and repeat the process.