Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tom

Default Delete undeletable section breaks

The document has tables and graphics, which can be modified and deleted. The
documents are completely normal with the exception of deleting page/section
breaks and I can't turn off track changes.

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?VG9t?=,

Every so often I will edit a document which I can do everything except delete
page breaks or section breaks. what am I doing wrong. I have tried plcing
the cursor before the break and pressing delete as well as highlighting it
and pressing delete.

What else is in the document, besides "just text"? Sometimes, a graphical object
or a table might be associated with an adjacent paragraph, which could have the
effect of "protecting" the section or page break as well.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)