Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe McGuire

Default Word problems or is it keyboard problems

Are you using a US keyboard? (I.e., you have windows set to treat your
keyboard as a US keyboard) Foreign keyboards often have the keys arranged
differently. I am no language expert but I think the differences would
involve more than a single vowel and the accent marks might also go in
different directions. If the only oddity you experience is the wierd E (I
assume that whatever case you use produces the corresponding accented E),
maybe you accidentally set an AutoCorrect entry. Scroll through them and
see if this might explain it.

"Igotmine" wrote in message
When I am in a word documen and type the letter e (Éé) this is what comes
up
why?