Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default Default File Location For ALL Users

Hi Darren,

Does anybody know of a way to set the default file location within word to
the same location for all users who use a machine? We are running Office XP
on our terminal server that allows users to dial into the network via VPN
from home. Tools/File Options only sets the default for the user logged on I
would like the default to be set for all users using that machine, is this
possible?

Try asking this in the office.setup newsgroup. Most likely, you'd need a
policy...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org