Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default Buffer overrun detected

Buffer overruns are nothing to do with memory availability.

I have seen occasional reports of this problem and it seems to have
something to do with proofing in some languages.

You could try repairing Office, or perhaps disabling (Hebrew) proofing.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in message
Not a Word question, but increase the amount of RAM that may be used
as the buffer? or add RAM to your computer?

On May 30, 2:51 am, yekke wrote:
I am running Vista Home Premium and Office 2003 and am using Hebrew and
English in Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio.

When I open certain documents in Word 2003, not all documents, but some
documents, I get an error message about a Buffer Overrun Detected. The
program must terminate etc.

Is there any way to fix this problem