Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Henk57[_192_] Henk57[_192_] is offline

Default Repeating Title Line from First Page in Header of Following Pages

John Spencer;2635262 Wrote:
Whoops

That should have read Stocks are Available in the header not "Stocks
are
up".

--
John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2008

"John Spencer" wrote in message
...-
What I would like to do is have a title line in a memorandum on page 1
and
have that Title line apperar in the header of all the subsequent
pages.

Something like

Stocks are Available

Then in the header of the following pages I would see
Stocks are Up Page 2

--
John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2008
University of Maryland Baltimore County
.

-

If it is just one title (the memo title or document title), fill out
the Title in File/Properties [Summary tab]. Pick it up in the header
by the DocProperty field, selecting the Title property.
You can also use headings of your memo to display in the header, using
the StyleRef field. For instance, if you have a paragraph Stocks are
Available (Heading 1 style) and a few pages away Stocks are Up (also a
heading 1 style) [sorry, I cldnt resist :-)] you can put the StyleRef
field assigned to Heading 1 in the heaedr. The moment Word detects the
next Heading 1 style it will display this in the header.

--
Henk57