Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David Horowitz David Horowitz is offline

Default How do I set Word to Autocorrect when I copy/paste?

Could use VBA for this. Don't know if that's beyond your current reach...
"OnenessSaint" wrote in message
How do I set up a function in Word to automaticly replace certain words
without having to input an entire list for each document. I copy/paste a
document into Word from another program and then have to use the "replace"
feature dozens of times. Is there anyway to save these replacements and
have
Word perform them automaticly? Or else run the list for me when I manually
execute the autocorrect?
I am using Word 93.