Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman

Default I am unable to eliminate the grid lines in the text box

On Sat, 4 Mar 2006 18:06:27 -0800, dennis Ri dennis
wrote:

I have completed my resume using word tables. I am unable to hide the grid
lines. Have gone in the tables tool bar, note that grid line prompt shows gid
lines off but they stil show up when printed. Does anyone have any suggstions
as to how to eliminate?

Thnaks

Tables have both nonprinting gridlines and printing borders, and
they're controlled separately. If they print, they're borders, and you
have to use the Format Borders & Shading dialog to turn them off.

See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/Gridlines.htm for more.

--
Regards,