bart100

If you are creating a "Table of Contents" (TOC), use can select the option to
fill the line with "...". See TOC for help. It is located at Insert -
Reference - Index and Tables ...; Table of Contents tab.

"Greg Maxey" wrote:

Use the FormatTabs menu to set a right aligned tab with dot leader.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

tjfarness wrote:
I'm trying to make a Contents Page with the subject heading in the
left column and the page number location in the right column. I'd
like to fill the empty space between with periods so people can
easily follow which page each subject in on.

I'm drawing a blank on how to do this. I thought it was something
with back or forward slashes next to the period to get it to fill the
line with periods but it's not working.

Help please.

Thanks,

Tim Farness