Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default widow orphan control

In the Office button, click Open, then Templates (in the list at the
left).

What? You're not in Word2007? You need to say what version you have!

On Jun 17, 1:03*pm, Navigate to template. Where is template Navigate
to template. Where is wrote:
"Shauna Kelly" wrote:
Hi George

Use File Open. Navigate to the template. Then, with the template open do
Format Paragraph. On the Line and Page Breaks tab, un-tick the
Widow/Orphan control. Then File Save to save the template.

More information is at
How to change the default settings for Word documents
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...alTemplate.htm

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. *Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"George mac" George wrote in message
Hi I'm a writer and would like to turn off the widow orphan control as a
default in the template. It drives me nuts! 8)-