garfield-n-odie

You can download a trial version of Office 2003, which includes Word 2003,
from http://www.microsoft.com/office/trial/default.mspx . You cannot
download a full version of Word or Office from anywhere, at least not
legally.

Alternatively, you can save your Works word processing files in Rich Text
Format (.rtf) files. All versions of Word can open .rtf files. Word can
also open native Works .wps files when the proper converters are installed,
but since this is a school computer, you probably aren't allowed to install
anything.

"Microsoft Word" wrote:

I currently have Microsoft Works etc. My son has problems when he goes to
school since his document is in Microsoft Works and his school has Microsoft
Word. Can I download for free Microsoft Word from your website? If so where
and how.