Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mtnpastor mtnpastor is offline

Default how do I insert a cents symbol (c with line through it)?

This is one of the least intuitive aspects of MS Word. I have Word 2003 with
all the updates and to find the ¢ symbol, I have to go to insert, symbol,
then cursor down seven lines to get to the ¢ symbol. What I find odd about
this is the $ is on the first line of the symbol listing. Why is the ¢
symbol not right next to it!!! I find this odd and not typical of the way
most people think when they are searching for monetary symbols. Does anyone
out there agree? How do we go about communicating this to the MS Word/Office
staff to get an update that corrects this situation?