Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shakti Shakti is offline

Default How to change the Default Line spacing to SINGLE

Havin similar prob? Even tho 'single spacing' is checked, I get 1.5 spacing?

There isn't a "Default" button @ bottom of box?

Appreciate any help up here in the Great White North. It's very cold!

Shakti

"Luc" wrote:

Ron,
You are referring to Word 2007? The line spacing is set to 1 by default in
previous versions.
If it is Word 2007, on the home tab of the ribbon in the paragraph group
click the tiny dialog starter button. Set your line spacing to one, click on
the button at the bottom of the dialog, should read something like default
setting, click Yes and normal.dotx will be changed to meet your standards.
--
Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

Thanks