Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default MS WORD NUMBERING

No, it will not run automatically, but then it should not be necessary for
it to do so. Unless those settings are changed by the user, by default,
they would be the same as the way they are set by the code in the macro.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"BrigadierBill" wrote in message
GREAT! I went through it page by page after running the macro and it's
just
the way it should be. It's a great relief.

Will this run automatically every time I open the file or MS Word?