Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rouse Rouse is offline

Default Opening Page

I did this also and several months ago---My blank page opens with an inserted
table from excel or works--can't remember which--but will someone please tell
us to remedy this problem. Thanks in advance

"Admiral" wrote:

A month or so ago I wrote a document as I have forever. I must have hit some
wrong random keys because now whenever I open Word it opens with this
annoying document! I have spent hours trying to change templates and asking
everybody I know but no help. I have to Select All and change font and font
size everytime I want to start a new document.

Thanks to anybody who can help as Help has been no Help...I am now on my
sixth hour trying to fix this problem.

Pat Green