Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default I need some advice!

I understand but obviously familial ties and ethics mean less to your cousin
than they do to you. You'll drive yourself crazy if you dwell on it. Keep on
working with Office 2007 and *don't share your software with anyone else*.
;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"RScotti" wrote in message
Thanks. Her computer is about five years old it originally had XP SP1 on
it and I am hoping some of her system files get
corrupted and has to do a clean install but it has not happened. I guess
XP is pretty stable.
I do have Vista with Office 2007 but it's the principle. Office XP Pro.was
about $500.

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 21:49:50 -0500, "JoAnn Paules"
wrote:

No, you cannot force her hand in this matter. You can try to install it on
your computer but you may have to use the telephone activation and explain
the situation to a human being.

Evetually her computer will die and she'll be out of luck at that point.

--
Have a good day,
RScotti

remove "nospam" in order to email me.