Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Diane F

Default Document Comparison

I have always used "compare and merge documents" under Tools in the standard
toolbar to compare 2 Word documents. The result of this function would show
me the latest changes between the doucments. However, this is no longer
working for me since I got a different computer. Now it shows me all
document changes from the creation of the original document. I have been
upgraded to Microsoft Office Word 2003. Is there a setting that I don't
have set correctly? Any help you can give would be appreciated. Thanks.
Diane F