Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Scanned image

Not sure how you did it in Word 2003, but take a look at:

http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/w...00487431033For an interactive version of the Word 2003 menu structure that shows wherethe Word 2003 commands are now located in Word 2007.--Hope this helps.Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of myservices on a paid consulting basis.Doug Robbins - Word MVP"old salt" old wrote in ...I use my scanner and camera in WORD a lot, it was easy to insert an image from scanner or camera before in office applications, BUT in the new 2007 beta version of office this seems to be missing, I've spent hours tryingto locate a way of doing this, even office help is no assistance. How can we directly insert an image from a scanner or camera now please ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, followthis link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...merge.fi elds