Marsha L. Hillson Gerace •

Default Cannot Edit Data Source in Data Merge Manager

Whenever I do a mail merge in Word 2004 (11.1 [040910]) the Edit Data Source
button is grayed out in the Data Merge Manager; is this a known bug or does
anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix. I do MANY mail merges and I
need this to work. Išve tried several different files and sources and the
button is always grayed out; all the same files and sources work fine in the
Windows version(s). Data Source is an Excel spreadsheet.

Thanks.

Marsha L. Hillson Gerace

Entourage 11.1.0 (040913) & Mac OS X 10.3.7 (7S215); 1GB RAM