Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] royposner@gurusoftware.com is offline

Default Copying text w/o Index Code

After I create index entries in Word 2007, and I try to copy the text
to other apps like FrontPage, it copies the index code with it. I
didn't have this problem in Word 2003, but now with Word 2007 it is
occurring.

In the past, I would copy the code to Outlook and then to FrontPage
which would strip the code (and keep the other para and character
formatting) Otherwise, I get something like. "Hi there {x:high there}
friend when I paste.

I have tried pasting with Past Special in Frontpage which strips out
the code, but then takes out all the other formatting like italic and
bold.

Any solutions?

Roy Posner