Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default I REALLY do not like Word 2007

4. Papyrus and scribe.

5. Rock and chisel

6. Dye on cave walls (not very portable option though)

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

Of course I was not forced to upgrade. My alternate options a

1. Stay with an older version until it no longer works or I start
receiving documents from newer versions that are not compatible or I
need to do something that the older version can;t do or ...

2. Switch to some other office product and endure endless migration
headaches and incompatibilities and ...

3. Toss the whole thing out the door and go back to paper and pencil
and abacus.

4. ???

I see now that I was completely out to lunch. I was not forced at all.

--
Running Word 2000 SP-3 on Windows 2000