Posted to microsoft.public.officeupdate,microsoft.public.word.application.errors,microsoft.public.word.newusers
John[_12_] John[_12_] is offline

Default Reading Office 2007 format in Office 2003

Terry Farrell wrote:
You don't tell us what happens when you try to open the two documents in
Word 2003. Does Word open? Do the documents open? Are there any error
messages? Please explain what happens when you try to open the documents
in Word.

Word opens but the document appears to be empty.

John
--
Please reply in this newsgroup. I never post my true
email address to prevent spam. Thank you.