Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default Please find dissertation 314

It would seem calling yourself "DrB" is, perhaps, premature!

It is unclear from your post whether you saved your document on your hard
drive, your removable drive, or both. It also seems as if you lost it while
you were asleep rather then when you were working on it and, if that's the
case, then it isn't really anything to do with Word and we can't really help
you here.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"DrB" wrote in message
I lost my docctoral dissertation due in one week. I saved it to my hard
drive, my removeable drive and it's dissappeared since last night. I'm
frantic. Please help. It's a word document