Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

Default Hyperlinks in word doc allowing me to jump within same doc

Bookmark the item to which you want to create the link and then insert a
cross reference to it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Synysh" wrote in message
How do I insert hyperlinks within my Word table so that, once clicked on,
the
user will jump to another place in the document. In essence, i want a
header
or topic word to be hyperlinked so that a reader can click to get the full
definition.