Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default My text is cut off in my table....

From the leader, I'd guess the cell contains a tab stop outside the right
cell margin. Perhaps it was okay before the column was made narrower.
Similar cases often arise when the paragraph has a negative right indent,
but in this case I'm betting on the tab stop being set incorrectly for the
cell width.

http://word.mvps.org

"alis88" wrote in message

(Please see screenshot).

Can someone please help me with how to stop this problem happening? I
would rather the text go on to the next line, than keep going on across
the table if you see what I mean.

Is it something to do with my tabbing? I can't seem to make it any
smaller.

My line spacing and paragraph settings are all fine btw.

Thanks,

Alis

|Filename: untitled.JPG |
|Download: http://www.wordbanter.com/attachment...ttachmentid=75 |