Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Deena Larsen[_2_] Deena Larsen[_2_] is offline

Default Watermarks are anchored to a header.

Oh God Bless YOU!!! YOU are so wonderful!! Thanks to this tip I might actually get my document done before Monday at 9 am. I have been trying to get that @#$%#$@ watermark off my 300 page document since 5 am this morning.

On Monday, December 07, 2009 1:58 PM jdgesq2 wrote:

I am having difficulty removing a watermark form a document in Word 2007.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

On Monday, December 07, 2009 2:17 PM Stefan Blom wrote:

Watermarks are anchored to a header. Double-click to activate the header
area; you should then be able to select and delete the watermark.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Microsoft LINQ Query Samples For Beginners
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/training-...Operators.aspx