kathyturner kathyturner is offline
Junior Member

Pat - a question about how you got to the second line!
Did you use 'enter' to move from the first line to the next? If you did not, but instead just put the cursor on the second line, then the formatting from the first line would not be continued to the second (and so no number would appear and the line would have no indenting).

I hope it is no more complicated than that!

Kathy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Monahan View Post
When I use numbering it indents only the first lines and then moves second line over to the left in stead of keeping same indent.