Phil Reinemann Phil Reinemann is offline
Junior Member

Location: Near Chicago IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne S. Barnhill View Post
This is normal for Final Showing Markup. If you choose Original Showing
Markup instead, you'll see deletions in the text and insertions in balloons.
Suzanne's Original Showing worked for me with WinXP Pro Word 2003, however, I had to switch from "Normal View" to "Print Layout View" (the boxes in the lower left of the window) to make the comments, etc show in the column to the right of the document's text where they somehow stopped showing. (There are so many Win/Word things to twiddle with to get the right combination to make something work!)

Last edited by Phil Reinemann : February 13th 13 at 09:28 PM Reason: Clarify comment I made.