Birgit

Thanks Cindy,
In which version of Office does this change? And how can I check the user's
version of Office? The code needs to run on all versions unfortunately.

Birgit

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" schreef in bericht
Hi Birgit,

They changed how the nested fields interpet paths coming in from another
field.
Remove the second backspace, so that the elements of the path in the
document
property are separated by only a single backslash.

I have a template where many different logos (.jpgs) are being inserted
into
the header of the document. I have the following nested fields in a table
in
the header:

{If {DocProperty "Logo1"} = " " "" {IncludePicture {DocProperty
"Logo1"}}}

Clear text: if the document property of Logo1 contains only a space do
nothing, otherwise insert the picture with path and name as found in
document property Logo1.

document property Logo1 may contain text as C:\\huisstijl\\testlogo.jpg

On my test PC I run Win XP with Office 2003 SP1. In Office 97 all of this
has worked very well.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org