shameerau shameerau is offline
Junior Member

Default Multiplying cell values from different tables

Hi,

I am not a regular user of Word and I am very new to Word programming. I am required to modify an existing word 2003 template. The template has two tables - table 1 has a column for item names and another column for quantites (this table has a few other columns too). table 2 has a column for items and another column for unit price of items. The requirement is - when a user enters a quantity against an item in table 1, Word should multiply this value with the unit price in table 2 and put the result in another column in table one. Could anyone kindly suggest the best way to achive this?

Thanks in advance
Shameer