Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eitan M Eitan M is offline

Default split A4 page to 6 !

Assuming you're referring to 80 gsm bond paper, the average caliper is
0.2mm; so splitting it into 4 would give a paper thickness of 0.05. Too
thin for most printers. And rather hard to do manually.

Think again. Or perhaps proof-read your question before posting gibberish.

What does paper thickness got to do with my question ?
I don't understand what is wrong in my question - it's not a grammer
newsgroup,
, but I think it my question is clear enough.

BTW.
1) I need to print on an A4 paper.
2) I need to print just few word, few lines, and I not need the whole paper
for that.
3) What I want is to print my sentence a pretty well formed on an A4 paper
size, like this :

+---------------------+---------------------+---------------------+---------------------+
+ My sentence l.1 + My sentence l.1 + My sentence l.1 + My
sentence l.1 +
+ line 2 + Line 2 + Line 2
+ Line +
+ My sentence l.1 + My sentence l.1 + My sentence l.1 + My
sentence l.1 +
+ line 2 + Line 2 + Line 2
+ Line +

Thanks