Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default "Insert Frontpage" feature in Office 2007

Hi Angelo,

I'm assuming you're using the Insert=CoverPage feature in Word 2007. There are a couple of additional items in the template area
of Office Online. You can use Office Button=new and search on
Cover Page
or
Building Block
or from inside Word 2007 you can use
Insert=Quick Parts=Get More on Office Online..."
to see what the current offerings are for additional pre-made headers, footers and cover pages to add to your Office 2007 Building
Blocks organizer and galleries.

You can also do the search manually from http://office.microsoft.com/templates

=================
"Angelo" wrote in message ...
In Office Word 2007 there is a feature called "Frontpage" as the first icon
under the "Insert" catagory. They are looking awesome most of the graphics
there, all I wants to know is if there's a bigger package of already-designed
frontpages that can be inserted? Would be greatfully apreciated ..
--
Winners never Quit!
Quitters never Win!

Bob Buckland ?:-)