Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Word 2007 Opening Page (Document 1)[_2_] Word 2007 Opening Page (Document 1)[_2_] is offline

Default Color of window, change light-blue to black in window

Hi Terry,
Thanks for your great help. I'll follow through.
Walt

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

In earlier version of Word that used traditional menus, the text in the
Toolbars and Menus were set in Windows. I do not believe that this is now
possible to change the text in the Ribbons in Word 2007.

The document can be zoomed up to 500%, but that doesn't make the ribbon any
easier to read.

Terry

"Word 2007 Opening Page (Document 1)"
t.com wrote in message
To: Terry Farrell
Thanks very much. The procedure you showed worked well. Now, how can I
increase the size of the letters/words in the same area?
Walt Wood

"Word 2007 Opening Page (Document 1)" wrote:

How can I change the window color from light-blue to another color,
preferably black (sharp black). When I open Word, the color is
light-blue
and I have poor eyesight; I'd like it to be a sharper color.