Luis

Default Group Templates on new server

We have a lot of group templates that was sitting on a network share. Share1
we'll call it. The path was something like this \\share1\office\templates.
I have consolidated some file servers and moved the templates to this new
server. Share2. Now it looks something like this \\share2\group\templates.

For some reason when employees try open some of these templates it takes
either a really longtime or it gives them an error. Also if someone would
have saved one before the change, to their own home directory, local or
network, it will do the same thing. As soon as i turn back on the share1 it
works great again. I have searched through local registries and have some
entries pointing to share1. i change them and still the same thing.

These templates all have a company logo image inserted as header. Can
someone help me out with this error?