Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Graham Mayor - Callouts

Love SnagIt for tasks like that.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Definitely added in SnagIt.

"gordo" wrote in message
They look like, on the drawing toolbar, AutoshapesCallouts, row 1,
column 2. They do not look like a snipped image.
The page is: www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm. I should have
put that in my first message.
From around halfway down the page to near the end, there are several
examples.

Thanks,

Gordo

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Without knowing which pages you're mentioning exactly, I would hazard a
guess that the callouts, if they're part of screen shots, were created
in SnagIt.

"gordo" wrote in message
On your web site, you have some callout balloons that have a red
graduated border with text inside. The borders show the graduation only
near the edge of the shape. I have tried to make these in Word 2003 and
2007. I am not able to duplicate the red borders. Would you tell me how
to do these?

Thanks,

Gordo