Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
SorrentoBob SorrentoBob is offline

Default INCLUDETEXT

In 2003 I could use INCLUDETEXT to call another document or documents into a
'master 'document. That secondary document is linked to the same data file as
the master and includes mergefields from that data file.In 2003 the merge
works perfectly and pulls in the approopriate seconary document or documents
for each record. In 2007 I set up the docs in the same way, BUT when the
merge runs it stops at EVERY record to inform me that that the secondary
document is linked to the data file and requires me to click OK. Any ideas?
--
Thanks,
SorrentoBob