Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ron37 Ron37 is offline

Default help on cross references in Word 2007

I believe the error when you update the field on a cross reference is Error!
Reference Source Not Found! I deleted a bookmark name and added another
bookmark name to the list of bookmarks and when I went to update the field
that error did come up. I did select F9 and Updated all the fields and got
the error. If you change the bookmark that you deleted for another bookmark
name how do you update field on the grey highlighted cross reference? I can't
make it work.