Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?VGluYSBMLg==?=,

I ave tried to merge it to a document. It looks like it works, all the data
is on the screen, however, when I create a print preview, or actually print,
nothing. If I go in and manually enter the data over the merged field, this
will print, but none of the merged fields will.

If you still have merge fields, then you have NOT merged to a new document. It
sounds like you're trying to print the main merge document. This is allowed,
although it's not how you're supposed to use mail merge. Which version of Word
do you have?

Have you checked whether the stuff that's not printing is formatted as "hidden"
text?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org