Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Permanent vertical lines on left margin

Try using View | Header and Footer to see if the lines are anchored to the
header. The Pleading Template uses such lines.

http://word.mvps.org

"SATO23" wrote in message
I received a document from another person that has vertical lines inserted
on
the left margin to mark changes that I cannot seem to remove. I've tried
everything associated with 'track changes' and/or trying to click on the
line
itself and hit delete but it will not allow it. Please advise as to how I
can remove them. Thank you!