Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ruth

Default Word closes down suddenly

Hello!
For a couple of days my office XP has been closing down suddenly while I'm
writing. It also happens when I'm writing an e-mail with Microsoft Outlook as
word is the associated editor. I've already tried to remove the handwriting
recognition as suggested for a similar problem but it hasn't worked. The
program closes randomly and suddenly, you never know when it's going to
happen. Any idea of what's the problem? (BTW I've already run a scan
-resident and online- and the laptop is virus free).

Thanks in advance!!