Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to change Chinese interface into English?

You can't change the interface language in retail copies of
Word/Office. Word/Office is available in several dozen localized
language versions. You need to purchase and install the language
version you want to use.

smarois wrote:
Hello, I bought a used computer that has Microsoft Word on it, but the
interface is in Chinese! I wish I could change it to english but I have no
idea what to do, i can get as far as language settings box, but its all in
Chinese and im completely lost. How can I change my word interface into
English?