Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Quirky probs with Quick parts, footnotes/citations

I don't see a question here. What exactly are you trying to do? What result
do you expect? What do you get instead? In other words, what are you having
a problem with?

http://word.mvps.org

"kaye123" wrote in message

I really need help as just can’t keep using trial and error and I am
battling against a deadline. I am writing a book that has spanned
several Word Versions. I now need to set it up in word 2010 and have
some problems. I am using footnotes for each new chapter. Endnotes are
not appropriate for this type of book. I have a resource “How to
write a book in word”, but it misses out a lot of quick steps and it is
for another discipline. My book can be likened to a thesis in history or
the social sciences . I didn’t want to use report format numbering each
section in the chapter - although I may have to.