Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default Insert a multi-page PDF document into Word

Objects cannot span pages. You would have to insert each page as a separate
object. If you insert in-line the object will adopt the current margins, so
insert with another layout option and set the size to 100% so there is no
scaling.

Probably the simplest way to obtain the separate pages is to print the PDF
to the SnagIt driver set for jpg or bmp output. This will produce a separate
image for each page. You can get a demo of SnagIt from www.techsmith.com

Dmitri Rezchikov wrote:
How do I insert a multi-page PDF document into Word? Does not need to
be editable, the PDFs will be attachments to the main editable MS Word
document. I don't even need to see the attachments it in Word. When
I print out the document, however, I want the PDF attachments to print
out as well.

What I've achieved so-far is INSERTOBJECT. The problems with this
approach a
1. Only works for one-page PDFs; and
2. Makes the scanned PDF nearly illegible (resizing problem?).

Many thanks,

DR